Friday, February 12, 2010

My Sister's Keeper



I cry easily. I cry over the slightest thing. This film made me cry myself silly for a good 1h45mins. I felt as if I was there in the show itself. I felt that much. Kate is young, but she experienced so much in her life than me. She fell in love with this amazing guy, she has a loving family, and they gave her all their attention, care and concern. She does not have much time on earth, but she made her time worthwhile. Or maybe it is only when we know we will lose someone, then we start appreciating them? I hated it at first when I see them using Anna as a substitute, as a donor child. She was brought to the world to save Kate, not because her parents wanted to. Do you know how life sucks living under someone's shadow? I do. But Kate and Anna showed me what love really was and ought to be. People here don't love enough, including me. I hate myself for that.

Death..is scary and frightening. It is not the opposite of life, it is part of life. Every show needs a beginning and an ending. We need it too. It is a process, a cycle and everyone dies eventually. We got to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment