Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dancer

I just replied Cello's mail, and she stated in the mail that this blogspot is generally happier than my tumblr. Haha, I hope it stays this way for awhile.

I am sick. I am having runs plus fever. I feel a sore throat coming up soon. I must take care of myself. Alexander McQueen committed suicide. It sucks so much to know how the world lost another talented person. Everyone's dying..

Talking to Joel last night made me quite mixed-up. Really, I thank God for not having much suicidal tendencies. And even if I get depressed over life and everything else, I don't believe that ending your life can be a solution to anything. I just don't believe in..suicides. The subconscious mind is speaking. Say few weeks ago, I saw bruises on my arm. I don't even remember how I got it. A few more surfaced on the same week, and then I realised one night that I have been hurting myself physically subconsciously. Or maybe that one minute of physical pain can actually be comparable to the hurts I felt in me. And in that one minute, they make you forget and numb your mind. I really got to stop doing this. And there are times when I really wonder if there is two person living in me all these while..

x
till then

No comments:

Post a Comment